Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Flush Mount Album

Finally the UPS man made his delivery! I wonder if I'm the only one who usually runs out greeting him with a huge smile on my face. I love getting packages even if they're your photos! I especially loved getting my newest album. First, I'd especially like to thank my client for her patience. These albums take time! (apx 4-5 weeks after the design process) But, oh my, they're worth it! Beautiful! I don't think these photos do it justice.




They come in sizes 6x6 (20 pages), 9x9 and 12x12 (30 to 50 pages).

Custom Designed, Flush mounted photo album printed on FUJI professional photo paper, matte coated and embossed. 2mm thick each sheet, Black or milk color core – Designer decides depending on color scheme and layout, Water proof image cover with 9x9 and 12x12 albums.

No comments: